• 4 cups chopped seedless watermelon (about 1 pound)
• Kosher salt
• 5 tablespoons (2 1/2 ounces) White Rum (such as Khukri)
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• ½ tablespoon agave nectar
• Ice cubes
• Watermelon slice
Process chopped watermelon in a blender until smooth for about 30 seconds. Pour it through a fine mesh strainer into a medium bowl to yield 1 1/2 cups watermelon juice (enough for 8 cocktails). Chill juice until ready to make cocktails.
Salt half the rim of a chilled glass. Add white rum, lime juice, agave nectar, and 3 tablespoons watermelon juice to a cocktail shaker filled three-fourths of the way with ice. Cover and shake vigorously until well combined. Strain into glass. Garnish with a watermelon slice.
Cucumber and Mint Lemonade with Tequila
• 1 cup fresh lemon juice, plus slices for garnish
• 1 cup sugar
• 1/4 cucumber, chopped, plus slices for garnish
• 3 mint springs, plus more for garnish
• 2 cups Tequila
Whisk together lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Add cucumber and mint and stir to combine. Let steep two hours.
Discard cucumber and mint. Stir in tequila and four cups water. Serve over ice garnished with lemon, cucumber, and mint.