WOW asked a few foodies in town about their top choices for takeaways during the lockdown and here is what they had to say:
Mr. Foodie Nepal
• Hankook Sarang Korean Restaurant, Thamel and Naxal: For quality of Korean food
• LUMA Restaurant, Boudha: A very affordable Pan Asian restaurant. Good Japanese and Tibetan flavours with a Nepali touch.
• Vera Pizza, Thamel: Absolutely love the pizza there. The pizza is very close to an authentic Italian Restaurant I had in Abu Dhabi.
• Cafe Joshi, Maharajgunj: For fluffy pancakes and sandwiches.
• Harisiddhi Newa Shulee, Harisiddhi: For authentic Newari Cuisine
• Hangkook Sarang: For sam gyap sal and bibimbap
• Workshop: For burgers
• Chimes: For pork ribs
• Chinese Stick, Naxal: For mushroom, tofu, alu, sausages
• Hyderabad House: For butter chicken, daal fry and garlic naan
• Bawarchi: For paneer roll
• AT Burger: For paneer burger
• Mitran Da Dabha: For mule de parathe, gulabo drink and aloo da sabzi
• Jazz Upstairs: For pork syapta, momos
• Tukche: For daal bhaat (Thakali)
• Le Trio: For momos
• Tip Top: For samosas, dosas
• Pan Asian & Vivanta (Akari), Marriott (Edamame) & Ambassador (Kotetsu) -Sushi